Billing Address Change and/or Request for E-bill

Please notify us of any change in your billing address. It is the responsibility of the owner to notify the Town of any changes. Failure to receive bills or notices does not prevent such bills from becoming delinquent.

To notify us of an address change and/or to request e-billing, complete and submit a Change of Address and/or E-billing Request Form. The encrypted DocuSign form will be submitted electronically to the Water Billing Department.