By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. Report a Public Works Problem

    Use this form, call 252-441-1122 or Email us at to report a problem or issue to Public Works, including a... More…