During the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, the refuse collection schedule will be as follows.
Week of December 23
- Entire Town - trash collection ONLY Monday, December 23
- Entire Town - trash AND recycling collection Friday, December 27
Commercial dumpster collection Monday, December 23 and Friday, December 27
Week of December 30
- Blue Route follows NORMAL schedule - trash and recycling collection on Monday, December 30 and Friday, January 3
- Red and Green Routes follow NORMAL schedule for trash collection Tuesday, December 31
- Red and Green Routes - recycling collection will be Thursday, January 2
To view the sanitation collection route map, visit sanitation collection route map
Commercial dumpster collection Monday, December 30, Thursday January 2, and Friday, January 3
- The Bulk Drop-off Yard will be closed Monday, December 23 and Thursday, December 26.
- If needed, there will be additional dumpsters for trash at Town Hall, Public Works and Dowdy Park.
- Town Offices will be closed Tuesday, December 24 through Thursday, December 26 and Wednesday, January 1.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE TOWN OF NAGS HEAD!