- There is no change to Nags Head's residential trash and recycling collection schedule.
- Please exercise caution when driving through areas that have vegetative debris on the roads. Avoid areas on the beach that have debris and refrain from disturbing debris that may have washed up from damaged structures.
- Please begin piling storm-related debris into SEPARATE PILES in the right-of-way:
- Vegetative Debris (limbs, leaves, branches, sea grass, etc.) *Please do not bag your brush.
- Construction and Demolition Materials (building materials, shingles, etc.)
- Metal (appliances)
We will collect debris from the right of way over the next week. The Town's bulk item/brush collection yard will be open on its regular schedule of Mondays and Thursdays, 9 am - 3:30 pm and on Saturday, 9 am - 3 pm.
Hurricane Dorian State of Emergency Proclamations