- There is no change to Nags Head's trash and recycling collection schedule. For schedule information, visit nagsheadnc.gov/sanitation.
- If you have questions about permitting related to storm damage, please call Nags Head's Planning and Development Department at 252-441-7016.
- Minor shingle/siding repairs under $15,000 will not require a building permit.
- Town of Nags Head employees were out on Saturday fixing road sigs, cleaning up areas, and conducting damage assessment.
- Please exercise caution when driving through areas that have vegetative debris on the roads. Avoid areas on the beach that have debris and refrain from disturbing debris that may have washed up from damaged structures.
- Please begin piling storm-related debris into SEPARATE PILES in the right-of-way:
- Vegetative Debris (limbs, leaves, branches, sea grass, etc.) *Please do not bag your brush.
- Construction and Demolition Materials (building materials, shingles, etc.)
- Metal (appliances)
We will collect debris from the right of way over the next week. The Town's bulk item/brush collection yard will be open on its regular schedule of Mondays and Thursdays, 9 am - 3:30 pm and on Saturday, 9 am - 3 pm.