By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Public Works Problem

  1. Report an Issue to the Public Works Department.
    Use this form, call 252-441-1122 or Email us at to report a problem or issue to Public Works, including a Streetlight/Traffic Light Issue, a Trash or Recycling Issue, a Water Service Request, or other Public Works related problem.
  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.