News Flash Home
The original item was published from 10/29/2020 8:55:59 AM to 10/29/2020 9:55:24 AM.
Planning and Development
Posted on: October 29, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Residential Stormwater Reminders
The Town of Nags Head Residential Stormwater Program Reminders:
- A stormwater managment plan is required for all new construction.
- A stormwater management plan is required for any redevelopment over 500 square feet.
- Please check the minimum required survey template for what information your surveyor must include. (All the specific elevation points are key!)
- Check in with your clients early in the process to determine what stormwater measures they prefer. See Residential Stormwater Control Measures - Section 500.
- Please read through the Stormwater Application Materials and complete your stormwater plan or make note of any questions for staff.
- Once you have completed the above steps, arrange a pre-construction site visit to talk about the proposed project. Contact Kate Jones, Engineering Technician 252-449-4209.