Boards & Committees
Join a Board or Committee
The Town always welcomes applications for membership for various boards and committees. If you are interested in helping out, there are four ways you can apply:
- Online on our web site (applications will automatically be emailed to the town clerk's office)
- Board/Committee Membership Application (DOC) - Fillable Microsoft Word Document (applications must be emailed, mailed, or dropped off to the town clerk's office)
- Board/Committee Membership Application (PDF) - Fillable PDF Document (applications must be emailed, mailed, or dropped off to the town clerk's office)
- You may also contact Town Clerk Carolyn Morris at 252-449-2009 or by email for a copy of the document.
Please email the filled out form to the Town Clerk's Office, or mail it to Town of Nags Head, PO Box 99, Nags Head, NC 27959, or drop it off at Town of Nags Head, 5401 South Croatan Highway.
Please email the form to the Town Clerk's Office or fax it to 252-441-0776.
Watch Board of Commissioners Meetings
There are two ways to watch Board of Commissioners meetings online:
- Watch a recent Board of Commissioners meeting on the Nags Head YouTube Channel.
- Watch the meeting on the local Government Access Channel 191 on the Saturday and Tuesday following the meeting at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Rules of Procedure
To learn about rules of procedure for the Town of Nags Head 's boards and committees, read our Rules of Procedures (PDF).